Team of ITEU appreciates open communications and self-motivated commitment, so we’re looking for open-minded individuals, who are passionate about work they do and ready to great new things together.
We’re looking for an Accountant to join our team.
– formation and registration of the accounting policy of the company;
– preparation of primary accounting documentation, reflection of business transactions, cash flows, debts, settlements in the accounting and tax registers in accordance with the law;
– HR administration (preparation of orders, employment contracts);
– calculation of taxes for current activities;
– formation and submission of annual reports.
– maintenance of inspections by fiscal authorities.
– perform other duties as assigned or as judgment or necessity dictates.
– 3+ years of relevant work experience;
– degree in finance (accounting) or economics;
– practical knowledge of the key areas of accounting and tax systems;
– fluent written and spoken English is a must (at least B2).